We love food. That’s why our meal strategies are based on delicious, whole, fresh foods. Research shows that a diet which provides 500 to 1000 calories less than you burn each day achieves weight loss of 2 to 5 pounds per week. Our team of health coaches, dietitians, and clinicians can help tailor plans that work within your lifestyle because we understand that you have a life.
|Day One||Day Two|
|Egg White Scramble with Artichokes and Tomatoes|
|Snack||Low Fat Mozzarella String Cheese
Roasted Red Peppers
|Low-fat Milk blended with Blueberries and ice|
|Lunch||Smoked Salmon with Cucumber and Yogurt Salad
(see recipe below)
|Mediterranean Tuna Salad with Sliced Tomatoes|
Organic Peanut Butter
|Fresh Mozzarella Cheese Balls|
|Dinner||Blackened Mahi Mahi with Mango Salsa||Chicken with Dijon Mustard Sauce
Sample Recipe: Smoked Salmon with Cucumber and Yogurt Salad
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Serves 2
- 1 cup plain, nonfat Greek-style yogurt
- 2 ½ teaspoons lemon juice (freshly squeezed is best)
- ¼ teaspoon dried dill weed
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups seeded, diced cucumber
- 4 ounces smoked salmon
- Whisk yogurt, lemon juice, dill, salt and garlic in a medium bowl. Stir in the cucumber.
- Mound cucumber salad onto plates. Roll salmon slices, then prop them up against salad and serve.
Get Started with JumpstartMD
Take your first step towards improving your health and wellness today and connect with a JumpstartMD Program Specialist.
Request a Conversation
or call 855-JUMPSTART now.