Who Are JumpstartMD Weight Management Clinicians?
JumpstartMD Weight Management Clinicians are licensed healthcare practitioners trained in medical weight management, cardiometabolic health prevention and treatment, and hormone optimization. Their expertise is rooted in proven science, covering medicine, nutrition, pharmacotherapy, endocrinology, psychology, exercise physiology, and advanced (or sophisticated) laboratory testing.
Sustain Superior Weight Loss while Preventing and Reversing Chronic Diseases
Our clinician specialists partner with members to improve their health, body composition, and well-being, achieve and sustain superior weight loss, and prevent and reverse chronic diseases. While life-changing weight loss is a key goal of treatment, our approach often dives deeper into reversing metabolic health imbalances that are commonly linked to excess weight and negatively impact both health span (years of life spent in good health) and lifespan.
JumpstartMD’s Scientifically Based, Multidisciplinary Approach
Our scientifically based, multidisciplinary approach led by licensed medical weight management clinicians combines guidance, accountability, motivation, and support to empower you to achieve superior outcomes and improve your health and well-being.
Our clinicians undergo comprehensive training in diverse areas, ensuring top-tier specialty care.
Their training includes, among other topics:
– The science and biology behind weight loss, weight maintenance, and how to overcome premature plateaus.
– Effective lifestyle, coaching, and medical support beginning with weight loss and continuing through weight loss maintenance.
– Personalization of nutrient-rich, delicious nutrition plans based on medical and dietary history, biometric markers, and individual preferences.
– Complementary use of weight loss medication(s) as an adjuvant to healthy lifestyle changes, whether prescribing new generation options such as GLP-1’s, generics, or, when needed, personalized therapeutic combinations of medication.
– Continued use of adjuvant medication management on weight loss maintenance when needed to sustain a healthy weight.
– Utilization of body composition, family and medical history, and standard and specialty laboratory markers to identify and treat common preventable and reversible health risks (such as type II diabetes and pre-diabetes, metabolic syndrome, high blood pressure, fatty liver, cholesterol abnormalities, systemic inflammation, and more).
– Interpretation and management of advanced cholesterol, insulin, genetic, and other cardiometabolic health testing.
– Further personalization of one’s cardiovascular risk profile and treatment recommendations through coronary artery calcium (CAC) scoring.
– How varied lifestyle risk factors (diet, exercise, sleep, stress, vitamin deficiencies, other) interact with genetics, aging, and hormonal changes to promote weight gain and disease formation. Importantly, how those conditions can be addressed and improved.
– The role regular fitness (or exercise) can play in metabolic and mental health, metabolism, insulin sensitivity, physique (body composition), overall well-being, longevity, and more. The limitations of exercise as a weight loss tool.
– The quality of life and health benefits bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) can provide men and women suffering from hormonal changes associated with aging (i.e. amidst conditions including peri-menopause, menopause, andropause, and more).
– The role that targeted vitamin therapy can play in combatting systemic inflammation, improving insulin sensitivity, optimizing weight loss, and enhancing performance and well-being.
– Motivational coaching strategies to empower our members to succeed in transforming their lives for the better.
Personalized, Scientifically Based, Multidisciplinary Approach
Sustainable, life-changing weight loss is a formidable challenge. And not simply a matter of willpower or, as some might say, “only exercising more and eating less.” It’s about biology and so much more. Having a compassionate, caring medical specialist who understands your biology, your motivations, your challenges to provide you a personalized, scientifically based, multidisciplinary approach can make a world of difference. We offer tailored guidance, sophisticated medical management, and ongoing support to overcome obstacles, celebrate achievements, and achieve sustained, transformative results for your health and well-being.
CALL US AT 1-855-586-7782
You can also fill out this form to receive a call and more information from a JumpstartMD weight loss expert.